Mobile navigation doesn't show up

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile navigation doesn't show up

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile navigation doesn't show up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • mwouters
    Participant

Hello

I noticed the mobile navigation icon doesn’t show up when I make my browser smaller.

As soon as the navigation doesn’t match anymore it is disappearing, but the mobile nav-icon is not showing up.

Thanks a lot

Mark

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Mark,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is not displaying on white background because it has white color.

You can change its color and display it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span,
    .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:before,
    .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:after {    
       background-color: #545454 !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mwouters
    Participant

Hello

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I was thinking in the same direction, but couldn’t find a setting in de theme settings page, nor couldn’t find the icon via the YellowPencil editor.

I added the CSS to the custom CSS now, but it still doesn’t seem to appear.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

Solution for this topic

I changed the above shared CSS code on your site as following and it started working now.

Could you please confirm it?

#page-container .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span,
    #page-container .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:before, 
    #page-container .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:after {    
       background-color: #545454 !important;
    }

mwouters
    Participant

Fantastic!

Thank you for the excellent support.

And although I’m missing some settings (like colors of navigation) in your theme settings page I had the feeling the theme works pretty well, I implemented this website in a couple of hours (as to speak). I have quite some experience with other themes too, and this was certainly one of the better. But, I’m sure it can still grow by adding more settings for mobile etc (or for example different navigation layout presets – light/dark).

Also, I couldn’t get the google maps working somehow. In the end I choose the Bakery Google map item to embed a map which also works fine. But offcourse it would have been better If I could use the Jevelin Google map item. I added it once more, so maybe you can have a look. I get this message (see google settings screenshot):

Geocoding Service: This API project is not authorized to use this API. For more information on authentication and Google Maps JavaScript API services please see: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

mwouters
    Participant

See private information.

You are most welcome here 🙂

I have requested forum admin to remove screenshot shared in your above reply.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)