Mobile view broken

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile view broken

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile view broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • lalitbhamare
    Participant

Most of my problems faced are with mobile view and responsive mode display of most of the elements I am using from the theme.

Here is another example from my home page where a Category template with widgets in the side bar gets messed up on smalls screens.

Could you please help me? I tried things with yellow pencil editor but it seems to be lots of work and I expect basic theme elements to be responsive by default.

Thank,

Lalit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Lalit,

Thank you for your question.

I don’t see the issue in your shared screenshot so could you please describe the issue a bit more?

Also, please clear and temporarily deactivate the cache that you are using on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lalitbhamare
    Participant

Hi,

Attaching two more screenshots with the problem area highlighted. My concern is that the category block added is not responsive when I make the row layout to be 2/3+1/13 and add widgets on the right side.

Please note the broken layout for the author block. Also, see the widget heading getting overlapped with Category header etc.

Thanks,

Lalit

Attachments:

lalitbhamare
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please help me fix my homepage for mobile view? I tried all the possible things I could do with a yellow pencil but there is always something I need to fix. Screenshot attached.

I am using all default components like they are used on demo pages but on my home page, the mobile view is getting broken beyond repair.

I can not even select the elements to change in mobile view. Will highly appreciate your help on my homepage to be properly shown on mobile view.

Please help.

Best,

Lalit

Attachments:

This seems happening because of the CSS code that you are using on your website generated by Yellow Pencil Editor so could you please try deactivating the Yellow Pencil Editor?

lalitbhamare
    Participant

Hi,

Deactivating the yellowpencil resolved the problem but now the subscription form which I had fixed with yellowpencil editor is now broken.

How do I address that?

Thanks,

Lalit

Attachments:

Then please reactivate the Yellow Pencil editor and only remove the CSS code from the plugin settings that is causing the issue.

You can reset the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below pages.

https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-changes-on-entire-website/
    https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-the-element-styles/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)