More articles on the homepage

Home Forums Gillion Theme More articles on the homepage

Home Forums Gillion Theme More articles on the homepage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • michak
    Participant

Hi guys,

I think this would be the last question šŸ™‚
    I set the …
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-label fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-3 fw-col-lg-2″>
    <div class=”fw-inner fw-clearfix”><label for=”fw-option-blog-items”>Blog Posts Per Page</label></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-input fw-backend-option-input-type-slider fw-clearfix fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-9 fw-col-lg-10 width-type-fixed”>
    <div class=”fw-inner fw-pull-left fw-clearfix”>
    <div class=”fw-inner-option fw-clearfix”>
    <div id=”fw-option-blog-items” class=”fw-option fw-option-type-slider initialized” data-fw-irs-options=”{"min":1,"max":30,"step":1,"grid_snap":false,"type":"single","from":18}”><input class=”fw-irs-range-slider irs-hidden-input” name=”fw_options[blog-items]” readonly=”readonly” type=”text” value=”18″ /></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-desc fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-offset-3 fw-col-sm-9 fw-col-lg-offset-2 fw-col-lg-10″>
    <div class=”fw-inner”>… to 18 but there’re only 4.
    I did it also in the settings > reading.</div>
    <div>Any idea to fix it?</div>
    </div>
    <div>Cheers, Micha</div>

HiĀ Micha,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is only displaying 4 posts so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Those posts are displayed by blog slider element of visual builder so just edit your home page content and in itsĀ blog slider element setĀ Posts Limit to 18 as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

michak
    Participant

Hmmmpfff …

I can use only 4 articles on the starting page.

Sorry for theĀ circumstances….

Attachments:

michak
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m really so sorry for theĀ circumstances but my client ask me every day why there’re only 4 posts on the homepage.

From my site I did all the settings.

WP settings blog count = 12

VC settings blog count = 12

Maybe is it possible that if you select the Style 8 with 4 post (see last screenshot) that this is the reason for it?

But .. I really need the masonary style on the homepage. Sorry … my client want this šŸ™‚

Cheers, Micha

Then instead ofĀ blog slider element of visual builder please try using Post Masonry Grid element as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

michak
    Participant

Hmmm … how do you get this setting?

To get this setting as described above please useĀ Post Masonry Grid element of visual builder as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

michak
    Participant

Sorry I don’t get the settings šŸ™

I you want I can give you access to the site?

Attachments:

You are using wrong blog slider element instead you should useĀ Post Masonry Grid element as shown in the above attached screenshot.

If you can’t do it yourselfĀ then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

michak
    Participant

Hi ho šŸ™‚
    I think I checked all item designs looks like the start page.

I give you access…

http://bleisurearoundtheworld.com/wp-admin

If you work on the site you can use the page “test” šŸ™‚

Thank you very, very much!!

Micha

I did it on your site by configuring the Post Masonry Grid element in the test page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

michak
    Participant

Hmmm … the sides looks very different in the layout.

http://bleisurearoundtheworld.com/

http://bleisurearoundtheworld.com/test/

My client only want more than 4 posts on the starting page with the starting page design.

Sorry for theĀ circumstances

Currently the theme doesn’t support this. This may be supported in the future version of theme.

You have to develop custom code to achieve this currently.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)