need help with navigation menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme need help with navigation menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme need help with navigation menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • randallrbaker
    Participant

Good day so I’m trying to upload an svg logo and its uploading way too big. is there any css code I can use to make the logo appear smaller?

Also I cant seem to be able change how the menu style looks. i have to go to wwbb then kin the top right corner it has a button to edit the header.

thanks in advance,

Rabndall.B

randallrbaker
    Participant

the website is http://www.vibe432.com

Shufflehound

Hi there,

For the SVG we could try to create an CSS snippet that could fix that. Only we will need to see that in action, so we have a place to test it.

About the menu style we didn’t quite understand what is the issue. Can you please give us more information about it? (you can attach an screenshot)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

randallrbaker
    Participant

Basically when I go into the theme settings to sellect a different style of menu it doesn’t change. The only way I figured out how to edit the menu is via wp bakery in the top corner  there’s this edit hedder button.

Shufflehound

Oh, yes well we have two header customization ways now – one is the classic header customized from the theme settings and another can be built directly from the WPbakery page builder. Both have some benefits and looks like we should better clarify that

randallrbaker
    Participant

Yes I agree 🙂 I had no clue and was Like huh it’s not working. So how do I use the new way? I’m not able to see my logo on mobile now. That it is the new way.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

We can see that your header seems fine now. 🙂

Do you sill need an assistance regarding to your header?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)