No demos will load

Home Forums Gillion Theme No demos will load

Home Forums Gillion Theme No demos will load

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

I bought the Gillion theme last night, I want to replace the current thme on a site I have that is reallly loaded with content and such. I have tried many times to load the foodie cooking blog demo as the main, and it starts the install demo process, then ends in a moment or 2 with the error 500. All plugins are loaded and activated, everything has been done needed and it still error 500’s.  We have uninstalled the theme and re installed many time, tried everything, even had my server guy up all the limites in the server, not the issue.

I need your help. This is a huge site and many ppl view it, but at the moment it is all messed up because the demo foodie will not load. Please help!!!

https://amazingfoodstv.com  The site I am putting it on, it is replacing a Soldad theme.

please please help

Mark Christiansen

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It’s possible that your website is experiencing issues connecting to our demo installation server due to an unknown reason.

We can offer log into your website to investigate this issue further. Please share the login details in the private information field.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)