PHP 8.0 and Theme Jevelin Compatibility

Home Forums Jevelin Theme PHP 8.0 and Theme Jevelin Compatibility

Home Forums Jevelin Theme PHP 8.0 and Theme Jevelin Compatibility

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • mtortorello
    Participant

Are there any upcoming theme updates that are coming in the upcoming weeks that provide greater compatibility with PHP 8.0. I tried to upgrade the PHP version to the newest one and received many errors.

Hi @mtortorello,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Could you please share the errors that you are getting or share the screenshot of it so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mtortorello
    Participant

Here are the errors on the staging environment https://www.staging10.equivityva.com/

I visited your shared website but didn’t see any error on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please tell me where exactly the errors are displaying and share the exact page URL and screenshot of it?

Also, please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and temporarily deactivate the cache that you are using on your website.

Please login to access this file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mtortorello
    Participant

Hello,

I will download the latest version and see what happens. Attached are the errors I was receiving once upgraded to the newest PHP version.

Thanks

Attachments:

mtortorello
    Participant

After trying with the latest theme version this is the error I’m seeing now.

Attachments:

After trying with the latest theme version this is the error I’m seeing now.

It is an error of the WPBakery page builder plugin and not the theme.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of WPBakery page builder plugin or contact the plugin support to resolve it.

ben
    Participant

I had also problems with php 8…

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/redux-framework-and-or-php-8-0-problem/

I had to donwgrade to 7.4 to solve the troubles.

Ben

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by ben.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)