Portfolio excerpt is showing raw code

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio excerpt is showing raw code

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio excerpt is showing raw code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • laszlo_oe
    Participant

Hi,

This is a very similar behavior to what others have reported for blog posts (example: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/blog-post-excerpt/), but this one is specific to portfolio item pages.

Here is how to reproduce it:

1. Create portfolio item page, where the content only consists of images (Lightbox or other image related objects added through Unyson shortcode) in the WYSIWYG editor => no text. All text is limited to the Custom Fields under Page Settings => General
    2. Visit the Portfolio -> Catagory page: this is the page that would show only the portfolio items from a specific category. Based on our permalink configuration, it was: domain.com/portfolio/category-name
    3. When the portfolio items are listed, they are showing raw code in place of the excerpt. See attached screenshot.

Can you please advise on how to fix it? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @laszlo_oe,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If the portfolio content only consists of images and not any text then it will display like that on portfolio item pages as there isn’t any content to display there.

Do you want that raw code to hide on portfolio item pages?

If yes then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

laszlo_oe
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up. The client in the meantime decided to eliminate that page, so we got rid of all paths leading to that page. So I won’t be able to provide you a link this time.

For future reference: what is the nature of your intended fix? Some custom CSS to hide the content or code change?

For future reference: what is the nature of your intended fix? Some custom CSS to hide the content or code change?

The custom CSS code to hide the content is easier fix for this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)