preview picture portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme preview picture portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme preview picture portfolio

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • evdnoll
    Participant

I have a question about the preview picture of the portfolio (see attached picture). As examples you use pictures with a size of 469 x …..  When you use this size the preview pictures are a square with same hight and width. When I resize my pictures also to 469 x ….. my preview pcitures are a square with equal hight and width. But I don’t want this size because when you click on the preview picture you see this picture bigger in your screen and the quality is not good then (due to the small 469 size).

But when I use bigger size pictures the size of the preview pictures also change. Since I want square picture (same hight and widht) my question is how I can change the hight of the preview picture so it is also a square with equal width and hight.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

evdnoll
    Participant

now with good attachment

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

If the issue is only for older images (added before the installation) you can try to use Force Regenerate Thumbnails by regenerating all the small images for all the images.

Let us know if that works!

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

evdnoll
    Participant

I used the plugin and as you can see (attachment) all images are successfully regenerated. Nevertheless the size of the thumbnails (of my uploaded pictures) still differs from the size of the thumbnails of the pre-installed pictures (see attachment).

How can I change the thumbnails of my pictures in such way the hight equals the width (like the pre-installed pictures)?

Kind regards,

Erik

Attachments:

Shufflehound

It seems that we may found the cause.

The uploaded images are too small to auto-generate square image sizes in your mentioned place. Can you please try to upload larger images?

Let us know if that works!

evdnoll
    Participant

It did not work. I uploaded a picture with high resolution (1707 x 2560) (See attached file 1). As you can see in the other attached files it did not result in the required square image sizes.

Attachments:

evdnoll
    Participant

Do you already have any idea about the solution?

Shufflehound

Not at the moment.

Would it be possible to log in to your website, so we can debug this issue? (you can share the login details in the private information field).

evdnoll
    Participant

I have added the information in the private section

evdnoll
    Participant

Could you access?

Shufflehound

Thank you!

We inspected your website and added a new option in the theme settings to change the default landscape image ratio to square (an updated version has already been uploaded to your website).

Now all the images will be square (where the image size will be larger than 660×660 px).

Let us know if that works! 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

evdnoll
    Participant

It seems to work 😀

Thanks!

Shufflehound

You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)