Primary menu-item not clickable on mobile + css problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Primary menu-item not clickable on mobile + css problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Primary menu-item not clickable on mobile + css problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • sleenie93
    Participant

Hi Jevelin support,

Can you please help me out with the next things:

1. The parent menu item is not clickable on mobile devices. Can you please tell me how I can activate that option? On desktop it’s working perfect.
    2. When I put my webshop on a screen with 768x1024px for example (see attachment 1.jpg), the products are not showing how they should (too big and 1 column). This is only for the homepage, when you go to a specific category (Teatox) it’s working properly. Can you please give me the CSS or instructons to fix this on my homepage?
    3. By default, products are shown in 1 column on mobile devices. Can you please provide me with the CSS (or other instructions) to show them in 2 colums?

Looking forward to hear from you. If you need any information, feel free to ask.

http://www.detoxshop.nl

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

About your questions.

1. It is working just fine for us, can you please give us more details about this issue?

2., 3. These issues seems to be related, so we added them to our to-do list and we will fix them in future theme version.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sleenie93
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Thanks for your message.

1. If you open the website on a mobile device, you can’t click on the parent menu item if you open the hamburger menu. Yes, it opens the submenus, but the main item is also a page.

For example, if I want to open the page: Detox & Slank (see the attached image), it’s not possible to go to there on a mobile phone. Only on a dekstop it’s possible to visit.

I hope it’s more clear now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

We can confirm the issue, but can you please update theme version to the latest? We included this issue fix in later theme updates. Therefore it could be fixed by just updating the theme.

Here you can download our latest beta version:

Please login to access this file

Let us know if that fixes this issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)