problem with WBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme problem with WBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme problem with WBakery

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • I logged into your website and saw the home page of your website is created using the Unyson page builder so you can’t edit it using WPBakery page builder.

Also, I resolved the slider issue by resaving the home page.

natamike
    Participant

But isn’t Unyson a front-end visual editor like WPbakery? I bought your Jevelin theme just to use WPBakery. How can I do this, there is no possibility to use another front end editor like WPbakery? I tried Unyson and I don’t like it.

Before buying your theme I read all the features that you indicated and that the Foodie Demo can be used with WPbakery, you also put it in the picture that i send.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can use the WPBakery page builder to create new pages or edit the pages created by the WPBakery page builder but can’t edit the pages created by the Unyson page builder.

There are two types of demos, one created by WPBakery page builder & other by Unyson page builder as shown in the attached screenshot which you can edit only using the respective page builder.

Attachments:

natamike
    Participant

ok, then I’ll try to use Unyson and see how it goes
    but I have questions:

1) can I only use the Unyson editor? not even the standard Word Press (“appareance / customize”)? And not even Yellow Pencil? for example to change the Header do I have to do it only from Unyson not even from “Jevelin Settings”?

2) I reset everything and installed again to make a clean start of the theme, but I always have the problem of Slider Revolution that does not appear. How do I solve it?

3) is it possible to use elements from other demos and import them into my page? Just for example the sections of the Beauty demo that I attach in the photo.

Attachments:

1) can I only use the Unyson editor? not even the standard Word Press (“appareance / customize”)? And not even Yellow Pencil? for example to change the Header do I have to do it only from Unyson not even from “Jevelin Settings”?

You can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Please do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

The conflict only occurs between the page builders and not with standard Word Press (“appareance / customize”), “Jevelin Settings” or Yellow Pencil.

The Yellow Pencil is not a page builder but is a WordPress CSS style editor plugin that allows you to customize your website design in real-time.

2) I reset everything and installed again to make a clean start of the theme, but I always have the problem of Slider Revolution that does not appear. How do I solve it?

Does it appear in the Slider Revolution settings in the admin area of your website?

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

3) is it possible to use elements from other demos and import them into my page? Just for example the sections of the Beauty demo that I attach in the photo.

You can not import specific elements from other demo but can create that element from scratch on your website.

natamike
    Participant

I’m using a local installation again and in any case the Slider Revolution problem is always the same as the one you solved the other time, if you explain to me how you did it I try to solve it myself without having to upload everything to a server again.

Just make sure that the slider appears in the Slider Revolution settings as described in the below reply.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/problem-with-wbakery/#post-61864

Then edit the page where you are using the slider and just resave that page as I said in my below reply.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/problem-with-wbakery/page/2/#post-61975

natamike
    Participant

Ok, I solved it! Thanks

I’m sorry for my beginner questions but I’m very newbie.

And here is another one: how and where do I change the names of the header (home-about-menu-reservation-contacts) or delete someone I don’t need?

I also ask if it’s possible to customize the header as image I send in the attachment, with the link at phone number.

Thanks again

Attachments:

You are most welcome 🙂

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)