Problems with mobile layout

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problems with mobile layout

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problems with mobile layout

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • atkinzon
    Participant

I have paid and downloaded this theme but found a few disappointing bugs and problems

1. Top bar nav doesn’t display on mobile

2. Multiple sliders don’t display correctly on mobile such as – blog slider style 8, blog post fancy card style is way to thin to read on mobile, blog slider style 2 doesn’t really work at all

3. Mega menu items under a column – with column name selected as hide – the menu items underneath it do not display. I suggest you immediately release and update with the latest mega menu at least

4. Comment form boxes not laid out incorrectly on mobile

5. No option to make a category page show without sidebar as a masonry grid

Some possible solutions and questions…

Can you create a separate homepage specifically for mobile?

Can you hide individual blocks such as certain sliders from displaying on the home page when it’s mobile?

If the majority of the above bugs cannot be resolved then I would like a refund please as they are quite fundamental to the website theme functioning

Thank you

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We can confirm multiple of your reported issues and we are working on a fix for them.

Beta version should be available in upcoming hours. 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Shufflehound

Please test our latest beta version bellow:

Please login to access this file

Issues 1, 2, 4 and 5 (there is now a new option under Theme Settings > Blog) should be fixed.

About issues 2 – can you please send us a screenshot and tell us which browser are you using? At the moment we couldn’t replicate that issue.

atkinzon
    Participant

Testing now

atkinzon
    Participant

Hi I’m afraid the top nav looks pretty bad design wise. I should still sit within the main navigation when you press the three lines and the nav drops down. I t should just sit on top.

Please 4 attached photos

Move top nav into pop out nav

see blog style slider style 8 styling to cluttered can’t even read the text – should stack underneath each other in squares
    Column menus of mega menu not showing menu list underneath

Slider headline doesnt fit on with slider card style

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

atkinzon
    Participant

Also the category option you have implemented in the backend does not work. It does not have any affect on the front end category pages. They still display with a side bar

All these problems are not on.

If you cannot get them resolved please let me know as I would like a refund

atkinzon
    Participant

see below blog post category images are not showing on mobile, they show as a little dot in the top left hand corner

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing these screenshots.

Can you please give us a link to your website, so we can inspect these issues in a working website? (you can share website link in private content field)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

atkinzon
    Participant

below

Shufflehound

We can see that most of you issues are fixed (all category and post related).

Please clear your browser cache, because it looks like you have some outdated CSS/JS files loaded.

At the moment we can agree that top bar design could be improved to look better with long menu names and we will try to fix this mega menu issue.

psdbox
    Participant

I have a complaint from one of my visitors. I use the latest theme version and apparently there is a bug on iPad.

I tried with chrome’s developer tools and indeed, when visiting from ipad, when choosing a blog category, there is no listing. The listing is blank

Attachments:

atkinzon
    Participant

Apologies I can see that they are

One thing that isn’t is the category full width selection, the right and left side bar works but selecting full width without sidebar does not work for the category option it still pulls in the side bar. Please can you fix this? Please see screen shots

Thank you

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Yes, that issue should be fixed.

Also we added topbar navigation under dropdown menu. Please take a look and let us know how it works.

Please login to access this file

@psdbox
    Can you please create a separate topic about this other issue? Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)