Products Pictures in mobile version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Products Pictures in mobile version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Products Pictures in mobile version

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • micmasper
    Participant

Good afternoon,

in the mobile version only, we have a problem with the pictures. If you click on the image in order to have the full page vision, you cannot either go out of the picture anymore, nor you can go ahead with the slide, to see the other pictures. You just have to click back and the website does not even refresh. You are basically stuck in the image page.

Can you please create a slide with arrows and the “X” to close the pop up, exactly like in the desktop website?

The website is luxury-promise.com (mobile only)

Thank you so much for your kind assistance.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is strange as the image popup isn’t working correctly on both desktop and mobile. Would it be possible to log in to your website, so we can inspect this further? (you can share it in the private information field below).

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

micmasper
    Participant

Good morning,

thanks for your email.

I asked you to help me with the mobile version, indeed. The desktop version works pretty nicely.

I hereby attached d 2 screenshot to let you understand what I meant.

In the mobile version one cannot go out of the picture, you are stuck there, basically. Not even refreshing the page works, or even go backwards.

The desktop version has got an X to exit the images, can I have the same stuff in the mobile?

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We did more testing and we couldn’t replicate this behavior in our test sites as the lightbox was working fine for both mobile and desktop.

In order to troubleshoot this issue further, we will need to access your admin dashboard. You can share it in the private information field below.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

micmasper
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem. I have tried to register as a new user and I get this error message (here attached).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We haven’t encountered such an issue and it doesn’t seem to be related to the theme itself.

Maybe some plugin is causing it? You can try to disable plugins one by one and see if that helps.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

micmasper
    Participant

thank you

Shufflehound

You are welcome!

micmasper
    Participant

Hi, how can I customize the users login and registration page?

Thank you

micmasper
    Participant

…and by the way, I can’t set the products filters up. Could you please guide me?

Thank you

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Regarding your questions:

• It depends if you mean WordPress built-in login/register page or WooCommerce pages (where there will also be a website header and footer)
    • Can you please give us an example of the filters you meant? Maybe from our showcase

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)