Read More tab shows lengthy text

Home Forums Gillion Theme Read More tab shows lengthy text

Home Forums Gillion Theme Read More tab shows lengthy text

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • nafisa
    Participant

Hi. My website homepage shows 6 latest posts, and when you click “read more”, as of a few days ago, it is showing very long text. Is there a fix for it? I went into theme settings to make sure the max text is set to 20 character length like the top half of the content but read more is still messed up. Please share the fix. I’ve illustrated it in the image to avoid back and forth like my previous issue. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

buzzjeux
    Participant

Same for me, everything worked nice before today but recently this same bug appear after migrate to latest WordPress and updated Elementor.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is strange as we also have the latest versions for both WordPress and Elementor, but text length seems fine.

Can you please let us know if adjusting the Description Length option under Gillion Settings > Blog changes anything?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

nafisa
    Participant

Hi there. Yes, I mentioned I started off testing description length and it did not work. It still does not work.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

We found a bug and spent considerable time identifying the cause. This issue should be resolved in the latest beta version.

Please login to access this file

Please test it and let us know if that works.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

buzzjeux
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the solution, i suppose the bug fix impact several files, would it be possible to know the exact list (because i can’t replace the entire theme) ?

Thanks in advance !

buzzjeux
    Participant

Finnaly used WinDiff to check the changes, issue closed for me 😉

Shufflehound

You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)