Redux Upgrade Fail

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Redux Upgrade Fail

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Redux Upgrade Fail

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

It says there is a redux plugin update available. I tried updating and I’m getting an error and “download failed”. I tried on the dashboard > updates page, and also on the appearance > installed plugins page. Both times it failed to update. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Derek

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please let us know which version of the Redux plugin you currently have?

Best regards,

Shufflehound Team

dereksieb
    Participant

I have 4.4.7. – It says 4.4.8 is available.

Shufflehound

Hello!

It looks like the issue is connected to your WordPress setup, since plugin updates are managed directly through WordPress, and there’s not much we can do to alter that process. We’ve also successfully updated to version 4.4.8 without any issues.

Also you can always update it manually. Just download the ZIP file from here and install it yourself.

Best regards,

Shufflehound Team

dereksieb
    Participant

I was able to manually update it. Thanks.

Shufflehound

You are welcome! 🙂

dereksieb
    Participant

Really getting frustrated now! You reply to this ticket since I don’t need help but won’t reply to my open ticket from 17 days ago? – “Bold Font Not Working”

Shufflehound

Sorry for that, we are working on it.

dereksieb
    Participant

Still no solutions or real answers. PLEASE HELP ME! Fonts not working is a MAJOR ISSUE and you’ve offered no solutions, except to reach out to my hosting? About fonts missing from your theme after upgrading to redux? They won’t even know what I’m talking about. PLEASE provide real support for this MAJOR issue with your theme. I’ve been waiting over half a month for you to give me a solution!

Shufflehound

We are trying to help! We have answered to the separate topic.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Redux Upgrade Fail’ is closed to new replies.