Regarding Yoast SEO optimization while writing Blog post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Regarding Yoast SEO optimization while writing Blog post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Regarding Yoast SEO optimization while writing Blog post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dineshraju05
    Participant

Hi,

I’m unable to use Yoast SEO tools while writing blog post. There’s no way I can expand the Yoast SEO toolbar to do required optimizations.

Kindly help me with this asap.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dineshraju05,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems the question related to the Yoast SEO plugin so could you please contact the Yoast SEO plugin support to resolve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dineshraju05
    Participant

I understand. But before installing your theme it was working fine. After installing, blog post design layout changed, so facing this issue.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, Yoast SEO, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If you still face the issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

dineshraju05
    Participant

I tried doing as you said and couldn’t help me with the issue while writing a blog post. Kindly do a troubleshoot and help me in solving this.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website to troubleshoot it but it works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it using a different browser?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dineshraju05
    Participant

I checked with a different browser, now it’s working fine.

Thanks a lot for your support!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)