Registration

Home Forums Gillion Theme Registration

Home Forums Gillion Theme Registration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • rakish
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Gillion Child template.

The login / registration function doesn’t work. I tried adding the plugin ”User registration” however it is not giving me what I want.

I would like the user to either login successfully after clicking on the Login button or else receive the email when registering.

Can you help me please?

https://rakishfly.com/

Thanks

Hi @rakish,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me exactly what issue you are facing with login/registration on your website?

Also please try temporarily using the Twenty Twenty One theme on your site and check whether the login/registration functionality works fine on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

rakish
    Participant

If you click on login / register and you input the details to register – you will never receive an email.

Please feel free to try it out yourself 🙂

Solution for this topic

I am getting a “Suspected bot.” error as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not a plugin conflict then please contact your web host to know why this is happening.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rakish
    Participant

Thank you, the plugin thing worked!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)