Remove or edit search filter in haste desktop view

Home Forums Haste Theme Remove or edit search filter in haste desktop view

Home Forums Haste Theme Remove or edit search filter in haste desktop view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • eveonhq
    Participant

I can’t find the theme option that allows me remove or modify the filter options in the search tool.

Please assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We have an option that allows you to enable or disable that whole dropdown.

What other modification would you like to make?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

eveonhq
    Participant

Your reply has not helped me. You could have sent a screenshot or something that highlights where the option is located.

Shufflehound

Sorry for that, we have attached a screenshot below on how to disable that option for the search form element.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eveonhq
    Participant

I appreciate the screenshot. However, i still cannot locate where this is located. 🙂

I have checked through Theme Settings and the Customize panel with no luck. I’m sure it is tucked somewhere there. The directions to the location of your screenshot will be appreciated.

Shufflehound

Oh, that is located under a different place: Templates (in the admin sidebar) > Saved Templates > Header (tab). There select the header you want to edit and click on Edit with Elementor.

Otherwise, the easier option would be to open a page where the header can be seen (in front-end), and in the admin topbar hover Elementor and choose the header from the dropdown (it will have a header tag).

After the Elementor page builder is loaded just click on the search icon and on the left side, there will be the element options.

Hope it helps! 🙂

eveonhq
    Participant

Awesome. Thank you.

Shufflehound

You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)