Remove the share and bookmark icon from the title area

Home Forums Gillion Theme Remove the share and bookmark icon from the title area

Home Forums Gillion Theme Remove the share and bookmark icon from the title area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • HMC
    Participant

I’ve unchecked all the boxes under theme settings, but I still see the share icon and the bookmark icon in the title area for both the home and the individual post pages. How can I remove those all together? We’re working on an internal mini site and would like it to be completely stripped down. Thanks for the help!

Hi @HMC,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

HMC
    Participant

Thank you for the response.

It’s a private site. If you email me directly I can share the link and password. Does that work?

Then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

HMC
    Participant

I found a post in your support on how to remove the bookmark flag using CSS code (https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/sticky-header-error-problem-and-disable-header-flag/).

Do you have a similar CSS code to remove the social share icon from the header? I’ve removed all social links from the backend, so there is no longer a dropdown. At this point I’d really appreciate a way to remove the icon altogether. Thanks for the help!

HMC
    Participant

I found another post deep in the support page and it solved the issue.

.sh-header-meta-container li.sh-nav-share {
        display: none;
    }

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)