Requesting help with theme settings.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Requesting help with theme settings.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Requesting help with theme settings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • randallrbaker
    Participant

Greetings, I’m setting up my online store http://www.vibe432.com  using the javelin theme and am having some issues figuring out some of the setting to apply.

1. I need to have  a button that lets the customer create an account in the navigation bar. currently there’s only a account login button so its really confusing.
    2. If you head down to the footer the 9th image for the Instagram widget is showing that the image isn’t properly aligned so is there some kind of update or fix I can use?
    3. for the mega menu on the navigation bar how do I change the hover color rectangle that shows what I’m about to click on? currently it is showing the default blue color.
    4. I want to create a contact page for anyone that has a question about their order, but I have no clue ow exactly to do that.
    5.  i was able to change the style of the product to one with a shadow effect, but how do i make the homepage product that shows match?

thanks in advance for all the help!

-randall

randallrbaker
    Participant

one more question is there a way to add some custom text to the top bar to let people know about an upcoming sale or about a new product? currently I can only add the presser stuff like phone, address, email and social icons.

thanks,

-Randall

Hi Randall,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I need to have  a button that lets the customer create an account in the navigation bar. currently there’s only a account login button so its really confusing.

You can try adding it using the plugin such as below.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/login-logout-register-menu/

If you head down to the footer the 9th image for the Instagram widget is showing that the image isn’t properly aligned so is there some kind of update or fix I can use?
    for the mega menu on the navigation bar how do I change the hover color rectangle that shows what I’m about to click on? currently it is showing the default blue color.
    I want to create a contact page for anyone that has a question about their order, but I have no clue ow exactly to do that.
    i was able to change the style of the product to one with a shadow effect, but how do i make the homepage product that shows match?

one more question is there a way to add some custom text to the top bar to let people know about an upcoming sale or about a new product? currently I can only add the presser stuff like phone, address, email and social icons.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)