Responsive Headings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Responsive Headings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Responsive Headings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • iancdma
    Participant

How do I make my headings responsive? Also, can you please point me to the page where I can see the proper documentation for each element?

Hi @iancdma,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

How do I make my headings responsive?

You can try achieving this using Yellow Pencil editor in responsive mode as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Also, can you please point me to the page where I can see the proper documentation for each element?

You can access the theme documentation as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iancdma
    Participant

Yes, I’ve visited that page before, but it doesn’t seem comprehensive. For example, some elements are not on the documentation, and I’m not sure where to get information regarding them.

Right now, I’m trying to use the Portfolio element, but I don’t know how to use it like the example you have on your demo website.

Yes, because those elements are provided by either Unyson page builder or WpBakery page builder so they are not described in the documentation.

The easier way to use them is by importing the respective demo content on your site as described in the below page and then edit the imported content however you want to.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

iancdma
    Participant

Weird explanation but okay.

Would it be okay to ask you guys to implement responsive headings by default?

Yes, we will consider this to be implemented in the future version of the theme.

iancdma
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Please mark as resolved.

Ok. I have marked the topic as resolved.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)