Revolution Slider HTML5 video layer setting bugs?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider HTML5 video layer setting bugs?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider HTML5 video layer setting bugs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Tana
    Participant

Hi, I upload mp4 video to use at the webheader on the Revolution Slider. But I noticed a few bugs, I think.

1. In the settings, the large control is set to ON. (see the attached files). The play button looks normal. But the pause button look like a mistake. The icon is left align to the background instead of being centred like the play button. Is there a way to fix this. I tried to fix it in the Yellow pencil, but I couldn’t seem to make it work.
    2. As seen on the attached file. I set the video for autoplay. It does work on Chrome, but doesn’t work on Safari. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you so much for your time 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Tana,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

To resolve autoplay issue, please try using the solutions posted in the following topics.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/slider-revolution-mobile-video-content-layer-autoplay/#post-13557

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/slider-revolution-homepage-video-not-showing-on-mobile/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Tana
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m developing the site on my computer and have not uploaded it to the server yet. Not sure how I can send the link. It will be done in a week or so. I will send you the link then. Hope that’s ok.

I will work on the autoplay issue and let you know how it goes.

Cheers,

Tana

ok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)