Search bar & tags not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Search bar & tags not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Search bar & tags not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • masteracademia
    Participant

Hi!

Unfortunately, the search bar and my tags don’t work on my website. I have been in touch with WordPress support and as nothing seems wrong on their side, they recommended to get in touch with you…

The search bar neither works in the menu bar nor if I include one in the widget sidebar. Tags also don’t work. For all cases, if you click on one or fill in a search term, the following message is shown: “There has been a critical error on this website. Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.”

I removed all search bars for now so that my visitors don’t have to experience this. Tags are still included at the end of the blog posts, even though they don’t work.

This is my website: https://master-academia.com/

I am looking forward to your suggestions and help!

MA

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Currently we are not sure why that would happen.

Can you please enable PHP error logging and paste the specific error you are getting for that page? If needed we can do it for you, but we will need to login to your website to do so.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

masteracademia
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for the quick response. Here is the error that WordPress support saw in their logs: https://pastebin.com/jexUvwjc

Best wishes,

MA

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We are currently not sure in which cases this issue could appear, but we created a bugfix update below that should fix it.

Please login to access this file

Please try it and let us know if that works! 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

masteracademia
    Participant

Hi!

It works. Wonderful. Thank you so much!!

MA

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)