Server error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Server error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Server error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • michak
    Participant

<p class=”p1″>Hi guys, I build up an article and click preview.Than I got an error…</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Warning: include(/www/htdocs/w006d250/bleisurearoundtheworld.com/wp-content/plugins/ot-gallery): failed to open stream: No such device in /www/htdocs/w006d250/bleisurearoundtheworld.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Warning: include(): Failed opening ’/www/htdocs/w006d250/bleisurearoundtheworld.com/wp-content/plugins/ot-gallery/’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:..’) in /www/htdocs/w006d250/bleisurearoundtheworld.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Any ideas to fix it?</p>

Hi @michak,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You are getting this error because of ot-gallery plugin you are using on your site so please disable this plugin to resolve the issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

michak
    Participant

Hi guys,

it seems that it looks fine
    But …. if I create a new post and click Preview I got a 404 error – Page not found.

Second – how can I delete the bottom boxes (Trending slider, Posts & Categories)?

And of course the Subscribe now section. Here I got another info:
    [mc4wp_form id=”125″]

If you want I can give you access to the site.
    Cheers, Micha

But …. if I create a new post and click Preview I got a 404 error – Page not found.

To resolve it try resaving your permalink settings or resetting htaccess file as described on the following pages.

https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-reset-the-htaccess-file-of-your-wordpress-site-using-ftp-8527

https://www.webhostinghero.com/restore-damaged-htaccess-file-wordpress/

Second – how can I delete the bottom boxes (Trending slider, Posts & Categories)?

And of course the Subscribe now section. Here I got another info:
    [mc4wp_form id=”125″]

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)