Share icon on post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Share icon on post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Share icon on post

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • anth010
    Participant

Hello, we are having issue with the sharing icons not working correctly, mostly the email icon, its putting code into the subject line, can you please advise how to fix this?

Thank you,

Hi @anth010,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your shared site so please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

anth010
    Participant

Thank you, I have updated to 4.5.5 and we are still seeing the same issue, can you please advise what to try next?

Thank you,

anth010
    Participant

Also the top text like the email address and phone number in the top bar is not clickable, how do we fix that?

Thank you,

Thank you, I have updated to 4.5.5 and we are still seeing the same issue, can you please advise what to try next?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Also the top text like the email address and phone number in the top bar is not clickable, how do we fix that?

You can achieve this by using a child theme solution as shared below.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/top-bar-setting-add-hyperlinks-to-phone-email-address/#post-2824

anth010
    Participant

Thank you, the code worked well.

Also after the update the portfolio pages description had no padding so we had to put in some code to fix it up.

.sh-portfolio-single-description {padding-left:30px; max-width:100%;}

Please find details below;

Solution for this topic

I logged into your site and saw the issue is causing by the Rank Math SEO plugin that you are using on your website.

Please deactivate that plugin or contact the plugin support to resolve the issue.

anth010
    Participant

Thank you, I will let the client know.

I appreciate you having a look.

Thank  you,

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)