Site Font Suddenly Changed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site Font Suddenly Changed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site Font Suddenly Changed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

My site font suddenly changed for all my headers. I didn’t make any changes or even log into my dashboard; it has just suddenly changed.

When I go to theme settings, and go to the styling tab, it is blank. I have attached screenshot so you can see what I mean.

When I check the inspector, it still says my font is “Montserrat” but it is not displaying this font anymore.

What should I do about this?

Thank you,

Derek

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Any ideas if anything got updated before this issue?

Would it be possible to login to your website?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

I’m not sure if anything got updated. I keep everything up-to-date automatically.

Now, when I refresh the screen, it shows my styling settings. But the font section is still blank. I have attached screenshots for you to see.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this? How would I allow you to login safely?

Thanks,

Derek

Attachments:

dereksieb
    Participant

Also, I just realized I am using Jevelin version 5.0.5. But it says my theme is up-to-date in my wordpress dashboard? There is no where to “update theme.” I am using a child theme. Maybe this could be the problem. What is the best way to update while using a child theme?

Thanks,

Derek
    <h2 class=”theme-name”></h2>

dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

Another update.. I was able to upload the new theme version in my FTP. It’s now showing in my Themes page, and my fonts have been fixed.

But, now it’s saying I need to activate my theme. I have attached screenshots for you to see.

I bought this theme years ago.

What should I do about this?

Thanks,

Derek

Attachments:

dereksieb
    Participant

3rd update: The fonts only appear correctly when I am logged into my wordpress dashboard. After logging out and checking the website, they are still messed up. Also messed up on mobile.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Previously you had a theme version, which didn’t have option to add theme license and therefore you didn’t have automatic updates for the theme.

Now when entering the purchase code you will get automatic updates in the future. 🙂

Most likely you have some website caching enabled that needs to be cleared for the site guests.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

dereksieb
    Participant

Where can I find my purchase code?

And, how do you recommend I clear the cache?

Thank you,

Derek

Shufflehound

To find the purchase code, please see the image below.

Depends on the performance plugins you are using. Most likely there should be a clear cache button.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Shufflehound.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Shufflehound.
    Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)