Site is inaccessible

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site is inaccessible

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site is inaccessible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • tjgott
    Participant

All it does it return this error:

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 31 of the file /home/customer/www/veerview.co<wbr />m/public_html/wp-content/plugi<wbr />ns/wpcf7-redirect/wpcf7-redire<wbr />ct.php. Error message: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘licensing.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/ph<wbr />p74/pear’)
    <div class=”adL”></div>
    I can’t even access it through the admin panel. It appears it’s rooted in the Contact Form 7 plugin. But unsure of what to do since I can’t even uninstall plugin. Please advise thank you!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Looks like you installed Contact Form 7 Redirection plugin and it is causing it.

If you can access your website files then you can just delete the plugin folder and the issue should go away.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

tjgott
    Participant

okay thank you!

Shufflehound

You’re welcome! 🙂

Let us know if you have other questions.

tjgott
    Participant

So got the site up and working again but now CF7 isn’t confirming a ‘success’ with submission nor routing to my email list like before. you guys been aware of any other misc issues with CF7 recently? always seems like it’s something lol

Shufflehound

W are using CF7 in our site and it works fine without any plugins, thought we have installed Contact Form CFDB7 plugin to make sure that no submissions are lost due to email issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)