slider cuts image

Home Forums Gillion Theme slider cuts image

Home Forums Gillion Theme slider cuts image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • oniot
    Participant

Hi! when I choose Post style: Slider the theme takes the featured image as the image for the slide. The problem is that it crops the image, it is not showing the full height and it cuts the head.

How can I have the same height of the featured image? Also it seems that the slide is using parallax, how can i disable that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @oniot,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Gillion theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

oniot
    Participant

seriously? I will, but you should have thought of this simple feature before, it does not make any sense that the default slider cuts the image

The slider can’t display the whole image if its large as it will go outside view area so it needs to be resized.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)