Slider revolution slider has an unknown gap before itself

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution slider has an unknown gap before itself

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution slider has an unknown gap before itself

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Inochishirazu
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound,

When I create a new page and place the pre-built slider from a demo (Using Unyson), there is a margin (or padding)

From the general settings I have set the page layout to Full Width. Every page that I create is with the default page layout from theme settings.

I checked the section and column boxes that my slider is in, they don’t have any margins or paddings.  I also checked the slider in the plugin, same thing.

I can remove the padding/margin in YellowPencil and move the slider up, but then Header style 1 (that is transparent) becomes white.

That is with every slider that I try to input. The only exception is if I import a demo and use a page from it. However, that is not optimal at all, because it overwrites all of the settings and I have to do everything in theme settings, widgets, menus, pages and so on all over again.

Website

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Inochishirazu
    Participant

I found out that when I imported a demo, it turned the titlebar setting in theme settings on, which caused the gap.

However, the header is still not transparent. Header 1 is chosen both in theme settings and the page.

Hi @Inochishirazu,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can make the header transparent as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/transparent-header/#post-2187

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)