Social Counter Not Working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Social Counter Not Working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Social Counter Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • irfanisrael
    Participant

Hello,

the Shufflehound Social Counter: Stay Connected is not working for me at all, not even a demo option.

I enter my Instagram and Facebook information and nothing is being displayed.

Could you please help me?

Thank you

Hi @irfanisrael,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure to clear the cache if you are using any.

Also Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

irfanisrael
    Participant

Hello,

thank you.

I logged into your site and saw you have not configured the Social Counter widget options as shown in the attached screenshot so please configure them with appropriate details to make it work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

irfanisrael
    Participant

Hello,

I have already tried that and nothing works, that’s why I am contacting you.

Thank you

Then could you please configure it again as without that I can’t troubleshoot the issue?

Also please share me the page URL from your site where you are displaying it.

irfanisrael
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve done it, it’s in my footer.

Thank you

I checked it again in your site footer widget area and saw you have still not configured the widget options as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please configure it.

Attachments:

irfanisrael
    Participant

Hello,

what do you mean “not configured”, I have put Instagram name in there, that’s all I want for now.

Does this work differently?

Thank you

If you want to display only Instagram counter then you have to fill its all fields as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)