Some items are not displayed correctly

Home Forums Gillion Theme Some items are not displayed correctly

Home Forums Gillion Theme Some items are not displayed correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • lercoli
    Participant

Hi,

After installing WordPress 5.9 on my website I installed the latest version of Gillion.

Then, I installed all the recommended plugins and imported the Demo “PERSONAL (ELEMENTOR)”

I uploaded my logo and in theory I had to start publishing some articles (and delete those placeholders from the demo)

Unfortunately I was noticing that with some browsers, some resolutions don’t display items to me. If I log in, they appear.

When I don’t see the elements in their place there is a giant white space. Even if I don’t see anything, I can see the mouse cursor that becomes “a hand” because at that point there would be the title of the article (I can click it and it works, but i can’t see it)

Can you give me some advice, please?

Another problem is that after importing the demo some elements have not “installed correctly”, I don’t see the input in the sidebar to insert the mail (only this appears: Subscribe Now
    * You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!)

The shop, the Main menu and other things have not been installed (by the Demo Import Tool).

Thank you so much for your time!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by lercoli. Reason: I mistranslated a word
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

It seems that the login information isn’t working anymore.

About your questions:

• Layout is working fine for us, but it seems that the content is updated – so  did you manage to fix the issue?
    • Subscribe Now section most likely needs to activate Mailchimp for WP plugin to work correctly
    • About Instagram widget issue we would recommend to use plugins like this instead, because Instagram changed some things and our solution isn’t working anymore

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Shufflehound.

lercoli
    Participant

Don’t worry, there are tons of things to do every day and you do what you can!

I have tried several clean installations of WordPress and Gillion, updated all plugins and activated all licenses (I also have the Pro version of WPBakery Page Builder) and MailChimp.

After these steps I proceed with importing the Demo and each time I get a slightly different result. Now I have found more or less the best condition, I am satisfied and I can start working on customization.

I am experimenting with the plugin for Instagram that you recommended to me.

Thanks for your time and your kindness.

The ticket can be closed. Have a good day!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by lercoli.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by lercoli.

Shufflehound

Thank you for understanding and letting us know. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)