Still seeing duplicate blog posts in "Load More" and infinite scrolling

Home Forums Gillion Theme Still seeing duplicate blog posts in "Load More" and infinite scrolling

Home Forums Gillion Theme Still seeing duplicate blog posts in "Load More" and infinite scrolling

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Tré
    Participant

Each page of posts in grid layout repeats a number of posts already displayed after clicking Load More. Looking at the advice in similar threads here, I’ve tried

• Deleting and reinstalling the latest edition of the theme
    • Deactivating all the plugins but Unyson and WPBakery to check for conflicts
    • Testing the parent theme in the live preview to see if there’s something in my child theme causing the problem

But none of them worked for me. Should version 2.2.3 have fixed this, or is it still being worked on? Thanks!

Hi @Tré,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This is a known issue which will be resolved ASAP and we will notify you here.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Tré
    Participant

Thanks!

Welcome

Shufflehound

Hello,

We just create a new gillion beta version, where hopefully this issue will be fixed.

Please download it bellow and let us know if the issue is fixed.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Tré
    Participant

Unfortunately, no. It seems a little more consistent, the first “Read More” click displays the first six posts and the second click shows posts 7-12, then it looks to be displaying posts after those correctly.

I can see you are still using the theme version 2.2.3 on your site and not latest theme version as shared above so please use latest theme version.

Also please try using parent theme instead of child theme.

Tré
    Participant

Apologies, I didn’t see your response until now. And apologies for not mentioning that I installed 2.2.5 on my staging site, where it didn’t work. (See private link.) I still have the parent running there right now.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)