Subskription box within the side

Home Forums Gillion Theme Subskription box within the side

Home Forums Gillion Theme Subskription box within the side

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • js
    Participant

Hi,

How can I get a subscription box within the side like in your demo – not in the sidebar or footer.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

If we understood you correctly, then please follow this:
    1. Go to editing page where Visual Composer is enabled

2. Click on button in our screenshot bellow

3. Select “Subscribe” category and choose layout you want

Let us know if that works. 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Attachments:

js
    Participant

Thank you. But it doesn’t work at all. Further more the test page is lost. I don’t why.

Shufflehound

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

js
    Participant

Unfortunately you can’t get access to the site given that is still on my desktop to get it ready. Is there any other possibility?

Best regards,

Jürgen

js
    Participant

It seems now that it doesn’t work at all. I can’t change anything. No existing side. Nothing. Needless to say that is quite annoying.

Shufflehound

We can understand that, but it is hard to help you if we can’t access your website.

Can you please share us some screenshots regarding to this issue? Maybe then we can see what could cause you issues.

js
    Participant

Understood. I’m not sure if screenshots do help. The mentioned problem is, I can only make changes with the frontend of wpbakery page builder. If I try to make changes with the backend it doesn’t work which means no changes at all or the made changes (with the frontend) will disappear. It’s quite strange.

Does help, if you could get access as a user via wp on my website?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Shufflehound

Yes, it could help if we will be able to test it.

Please post access data in private field.

js
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry, I tried a couple of things but it isn’t possible to share the WordPress login. Might be other ways to fix the issue?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Shufflehound

Without login data it is hard to say where to even start.

We need to see some visual feedback, so can you please send us screenshots related to this issue, so we can see that everything is installed correctly?

js
    Participant

I fully understand but I’ve no idea what screenshots I could send. The issue is that the WPBakery Page Builder backend editor isn’t working anymore – Nothing has changed with the settings -. If I try to change things with the backend editor which I’ve changed beforehand with frontend editor everything is gone. In other words only the frontend editor is currently working. Also I’ve a few times deleted WPBakery Page Builder and installed new. Same problem. To send you a editor-screenshots before/after where you can see what happened I’m not sure if that is useful. But please find it below.

Could a Remote Desktop tool help to get access?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Attachments:

js
    Participant

Good Morning,

FYI – With the support of WPBakery Page Builder it’s figured out that the issue was caused by the plugin ‘Visual Composer Page Builder’. Seems problem solved.

Thank you.

Shufflehound

Thank you for letting us know, that the issue is solved. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)