Theme Setting Styling Not Working After Theme Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme Setting Styling Not Working After Theme Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme Setting Styling Not Working After Theme Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • starboardcreative
    Participant

Hi! We have a live and staging environment for our site with WPengine. On our staging environment we did all the necessary steps to update our Gillion theme to the latest. After we did so, none of our styles saved within Gillion >> Theme Settings >> Styling are applying to the site and showing. We have even tried to hit “save changes” again on that page in the backend to see if that would work. Is there a reason they would not apply? The site looks all off with colors and fonts because they are not applying. You can see on the URL in the private information field below. Thanks!

Hi @starboardcreative,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you are using any cache on your site then please make sure to clear it.

Also please share me the CSS code you are using and tell me which CSS code in it not working on your site so that I can troublehsoot it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

starboardcreative
    Participant

Hi! We have cleared our cache and viewed the site on 3 different browsers. All the same. It is all the styles (colors and fonts) we have set under Gillion >> Theme Settings >> Styling in the backend that are not applying. From the header bar at the top of the site all the way down to the footer background color. We are currently running Gillion 2.2.4.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

starboardcreative
    Participant

Sure. Would you just need admin access to the dashboard?

Yes I need admin access of your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)