Turning Off The Content Background CSS?

Home Forums Gillion Theme Turning Off The Content Background CSS?

Home Forums Gillion Theme Turning Off The Content Background CSS?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • willdthrill
    Participant

Hi there, this is a bit complicated, but please provide insight if at all possible. We’re using the Gillion theme for my client. They’ve updated their design so that individual contents are contained within modules/boxes that allows a background image to be displayed in between the content boxes/modules. Essentially, I would like to find out if there’s a CSS solution to turning off the content background color and making the content background be transparent. Currently, I have the content background set to white, with a soft drop shadow border style that is available inside the theme settings. I would like to turn off the white background, the shadow border style. In addition, is there also a way to have the background color behind the top header elements (logo and navigation links) be a transparent background? I am enclosing two JPEGs, one is how the website currently looks, and the second is how the client would like to update the website. The one WITHOUT the content background is the one I’d like to know if it is possible. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @willdthrill,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this, you have to develop a custom CSS code.

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)