unable to display google map

Home Forums Gillion Theme unable to display google map

Home Forums Gillion Theme unable to display google map

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • davelow
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to display a google map called by toolset plugin, however it isn’t showing up. when i replaced the theme with twentyseventeen, it works as expected.

looking for some recommendations here.

thanks in advance.

davelow

Hi Davelow,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear the cache used on your shared site and temporary disable it so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also you can display Google map on your site by using Map content element as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

davelow
    Participant

Hi,

thank you. i’ve cleared and disabled the cache.

on your question about map content element, yes, i am able to display that.

I can see the autoptimize cache is till enabled on your site so please disable it.

davelow
    Participant

my apologies.. i missed that.

ok… done.

I can see the javascript error is generated on that page as shown in the attached screenshot causing it not to work.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson & toolset plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

davelow
    Participant

ok… all plugins are deactivated except toolset types, maps, views and unyson.

the map is still not showing up.

i think it has to do with the mega menu. if i remove the mega menu, the output works fine. Do you have a fix for that?

cheers,

davelow

If it is a conflict issue between Unyson plugin that provides mega menu functionality and toolset plugin that displays Google map then you can contact the plugin authors to resolve it.

You can also disable the Mega menu on your site and instead try using following free Mega menu plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/megamenu/

davelow
    Participant

will gillion 2’s megamenu have the same issue?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)