Unable to install WPBakery Page Builder

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to install WPBakery Page Builder

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to install WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • amochi84
    Participant

Just installed the full Theme, with its various plugins. Unfortunately, WPBakery is not installing.

Tried the normal way: http://prntscr.com/uvpfzv

Getting a “Something went wrong with the plugin API.” error.

Tried opening the Plugin info: http://prntscr.com/uvpgd3

Getting a “Plugin not found.” error.

What can I do?

Hi @amochi84,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

If you are still facing the issue with the latest version of the theme then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

amochi84
    Participant

Hi SH Team,

Tried to add it, but it’s the version I already had. Admin details sent in private

I logged into your website and faced the same issue therefore I installed the plugin by uploading the zip file.

amochi84
    Participant

Weird, I tried many times with the zip and didn’t manage, but thanks!

Can you tell me what steps do I need to follow to activate the WPB license?

Also, the blog post section at the top (from the “foodie” template/demo) isn’t working. Checked everywhere on the WPB documentation and I can’t find out what to do. Can you help?

teawubon
    Participant

I have this kind of problem too.

error “Something went wrong with the plugin API.” when i click install WPBakery Page Builder

Can you tell me what steps do I need to follow to activate the WPB license?

Please note that you are using the WPbakery page builder plugin bundled with the theme therefore you are not a direct customer of that plugin and cannot activate that plugin until you purchase it.

You don’t need to activate the plugin to use it.

Also, the blog post section at the top (from the “foodie” template/demo) isn’t working. Checked everywhere on the WPB documentation and I can’t find out what to do. Can you help?

To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

@teawubon I have replied to you in your below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/cant-install-wpbakery-page-builder-plugin/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)