Unable to upload theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to upload theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to upload theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kornwika
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t activate downloaded theme onto my website, I can upload fine but when activate theme, it shows status code of 500 and while I upload it, there is no interrupt.

My purchase number is 4c9e87aa-af23-4e18-9c7c-5b75f97a2344

Thank you,

Hi @kornwika,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum like your purchase number as this is public forum so the information shared can be misused by others.

If you want to share any sensitive information with us then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Could you please try using the below shared theme on your site?

Please login to access this file

You can fix 500 Internal server error on your site as described in the following page.

http://freewptp.com/fix-wordpress-issue-internal-server-error/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kornwika
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t download visual composer as the attached images, please can you help on this.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It seems you have already installed the Visual composer plugin on your site so just activate it from plugins section.

If you don’t find it in the plugins section then delete the plugin directory from your WordPress install on /wp-content/plugins/js_composer using FTP or cPanel file manager and then install the plugin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)