Updating WPBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating WPBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating WPBakery

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dereksieb
    Participant

Hello, while trying to update the WPBakery plugin, I get this message:

“An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?”

My theme license is already activated.

How can I fix this?

Thank you!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

If your theme is already updated, then just go to Appearance > Install plugins and try to update it there.

Let us know if that works! πŸ™‚

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Shufflehound.

dereksieb
    Participant

It worked. Thank you!

Shufflehound

That is great! πŸ™‚

dereksieb
    Participant

Hello, I tried doing this again with the new WPBakery Update, and it said successful on the appearance > install plugins page, and it’s removed from that page, but it still says I need to update WPBakery on my Updates page, and shows I still have the old version. What should I do? Thank you.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Please try our lastest beta version, which included the latest WPBakery page builder version:

Please login to access this file

Let us know if that works!

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

dereksieb
    Participant

Hello, I’m still having this same problem trying to update WPBakery. It said successful on the appearance > install plugins page, and it’s removed from that page, but it still says I need to update WPBakery on my Updates page, and shows I still have version 6.13, and it says version 7.1 is available.

Although, I’m still on Jevelin version 5.7. Is there a newer version available? I don’t like using beta versions still in testing, only stable versions.

Thank you!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

The previous version didn’t contain the latest WPBakery page builder available now. We just included the 7.1 update:

Please login to access this file

Let us know if that works! If we won’t get any bug reports then this will be be released as the stable version soon.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)