Upload a header banner

Home Forums Gillion Theme Upload a header banner

Home Forums Gillion Theme Upload a header banner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • nepofayi
    Participant

Hi, how I can upload an individual header banner? It doesn´t works and I have only the gillion-logo in my header. What must I do to change it?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please post a screenshot or give us a link you your website, so we can better understand this issue?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

nepofayi
    Participant

Shufflehound

Hi there,

If the question was where to upload it, then you should be able to do it under  Admin Dashboard -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Header section.

nepofayi
    Participant

No my question is:

How can I delete the gillion-logo in my header? I’ve uploaded my banner (Header section –> Banner —> upload Banner)

Appearance: Layout —> Header 3 left. (The other Layout-Header-Options doesn´t work!!!!! (Center, right and below Logo) Why not????

My banner is in my Header now on the right (!) Side, on the left side is the Gillion-Logo. Why?

Please look at screenshots and my private message with the link.

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nepofayi
    Participant

Hi, can you help me today? I need a solution to this problem. Otherwise, I have to use a different theme. Thanks.

Shufflehound

Yes, we can confirm your issue, but at the moment we can’t really find the issue cause.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)