Uploading Standard Logo

Home Forums Gillion Theme Uploading Standard Logo

Home Forums Gillion Theme Uploading Standard Logo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • gnbuzz
    Participant

Hello, I imported and used the Travel Demo as a template. When I uploaded a standard logo for the header, it comes up in triplicate. I got it to appear just once by uploading only to Sticky Header Logo. But the Gillion logo still appears above and below. It seems this somehow is set up to display three logos. Please help.

Also, how do I avoid the thumbnail photos from getting blurred? The original files should have more than enough resolution.

Thanks much,

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the Hummingbird cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

gnbuzz
    Participant

Thank you. Hummingbird has been deactivated.

I can see the Hummingbird is still active on your website so could you please deactivate the plugin or contact the plugin support to deactivate it completely?

gnbuzz
    Participant

Sorry, I’m now certain that Hummingbird is deactivated.

Solution for this topic

This seems happening because of the lazy loading that you are using on your website.

To resolve the issue, please make sure that you have set all the three logos in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot and add the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-sticky-logo,
    .sh-light-logo,
    .sh-sticky-header-active .sh-standard-logo,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .header-logo img,
    .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .header-logo img,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header-top:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .header-logo img   {
        display: none !important;
    }

.sh-sticky-header-active .sh-sticky-logo,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .header-logo .sh-light-logo,
    .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .header-logo .sh-light-logo,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header-top:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .header-logo .sh-light-logo  {
        display: block !important;
    }

Also, please remove the CSS code below that you are using on your website added by Yellow Pencil Editor.

.sh-nav-left li .sh-standard-logo {
        visibility: hidden !important;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gnbuzz
    Participant

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much. Your theme has made a major difference for my site!

Glenn

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)