Visual Composer Activation

Home Forums Gillion Theme Visual Composer Activation

Home Forums Gillion Theme Visual Composer Activation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • plblog
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just recently installed the Gillion theme and don’t know how to activate Visual Composer so that I can actually design the homepage for the site. The plugin seems to be installed and activated within the theme, but when I go the product license tab and attempt to activate, the pop-up page says no license found.

I’m not sure if this is a necessary step to access the actual page designer or if I’ simply overlooking it. Any help would be great. Thanks!

(Update: I’ve attatched a photo from the theme’s product page of exactly what menu I’m trying to access)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @plblog,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please try using the solution posted in the following topic for the similar question?

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/install-visual-composer/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

plblog
    Participant

I’ve tried to follow the instructions in the other thread you linked to, but the plugin seems to be installed already. It simply doesn’t seem to be activated somehow. The plugin page on the dashboard reads “Please visit settings to activate your Visual Composer”. I’ve included a screengrab of it below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You don’t need to activate the copy of that plugin as you are using the plugin bundled with theme.

You are using the plugin bundled with the theme therefore you are not direct customer of that plugin and can not register that plugin until you purchase it.

Please find more information about it on the following page.

https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VC/pages/524313/Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)