Weird lines under category names

Home Forums Gillion Theme Weird lines under category names

Home Forums Gillion Theme Weird lines under category names

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • amplitum
    Participant

When I change font, everything is ok, but when change back Montserrat, it’s happening again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @amplitum,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

amplitum
    Participant

Site is on local server, can’t send you url. :/

Solution for this topic

Ok please make sure you are using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

amplitum
    Participant

How to update theme without losing all my customization? I install Easy theme plugin, but can’t see where he is.

Solution for this topic

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

amplitum
    Participant

Ok for content, but customizations? After update, everything will be the same, like before update or not?

Everything will be same content and customizations but the changes made in the Gillion theme files will be deleted.

amplitum
    Participant

Sooooo, when I update theme, I need to do everything from start or not? To setup slider, pages, categories, sidebar etc? 🙂

amplitum
    Participant

I just want to update theme because of that bug with font, but not to do everything from start…

Sooooo, when I update theme, I need to do everything from start or not? To setup slider, pages, categories, sidebar etc?

No you don’t need to do this again but as said above before updating just take backup of your site.

amplitum
    Participant

Ok, thank you.

amplitum
    Participant

This is solved. 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)