Where can I edit my portfolio?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where can I edit my portfolio?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Where can I edit my portfolio?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • piobair
    Participant

I have been using Jevelin for a few years and have just set up current version of the theme. Now I can still see my Portfolio, but there is no way to edit it. There is no Portfolio section neither in the Design customizer nor in the Jevelin Theme section. The only thing I can find are pages named like my categories with multiple pictures I had in these categories beforehand. How can I edit my portfolio and add new Images?

This ist just the first and biggest of many problems. I can’t seem to figure out where to change the Jevelin logo to my own and can’t seem to find most of the adjustments I would like to make and were no problem before.

My website ist holz-ueli.ch

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

piobair
    Participant

It seems like my settings menu doesn’t show which is why I cannot make any changes to the website. Can this be looked into?

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hello,

Yes, that might be linked to your issue.

Can you check if the theme settings are accessible via the admin top-bar under “Gillion Settings”? There are two ways to access these settings, and typically, at least one should work.

If you’re still having trouble, please ensure that the Redux framework or the Unyson framework plugin (depending on which one you are currently using as your main framework) is installed and active.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

piobair
    Participant

I am not sure which Settings you mean in the admin top bar. I also tried Jevelin  -> Customize Settings -> Backend Options and it tells me I am not eligible to access this page. (I have the Jevelin Theme, not Gillion). I do not see any “Jevelin Settings” in the admin bar.

After I reinstalled the current version of the theme, I also installed redux. I thougth it might have something to do with Unyson, since this is what I had before, but it seems like this theme is no longer availabe. It says “depricated” and when I click the link it says plugin not found.

Attachments:

piobair
    Participant

I think I just figured it out. I saw the button “framework upgrade”, which I do not recall seeing before. I did this and only now it seems to have switched to redux. I will test everything now but I think my problem might be solved.

Shufflehound

That is great! 🙂

We will close this for now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)