White overlay on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White overlay on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White overlay on mobile

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
  • hill
    Participant

Hi!

First i want to thank you for the great Theme!

At the moment i’m working on a new site but i have an issue on mobile devices.

A complete area (slider) is overlayed with white color on mobile devices… I have to scroll over it and when i scroll back up the white disappears.

Please take a look at the screenshots attached.

What can i do here? Could you please help me?

Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @hill,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hill
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for your fast answer! Attached you’ll find the link:

I don’t see the issue on your shared site.

Which browser are you using?

Could you please try using a different browser?

Also please try clearing & temporarily disabling the WP-Super-Cache and autoptimize that you are using on your site.

hill
    Participant

I’ve tested Safari, Firefox and Opera on iPhone… In Opera it’s working fine but in Safari and Firefox we have the problem.

Also i tried to clear and disable WP-Super-Cache and autoptimize but it’s still there…

I can see you are still using autoptimize on your site so could you please disable it?

hill
    Participant

Sorry, i’ve turned it on again after testing. But now i’ve turned off both plugins…

I have tested it again and saw the autoptimize plugin is still active on your site that you can see in the below URL.

https://yoursite.com/wp-content/cache/autoptimize/css/autoptimize_61561dba7791ad6c2c64204a634621b7.css

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

hill
    Participant

Hi! Yes, of course… Thanks!

I logged into your site and disabled the cache plugins.

Could you please test it now?

Also, please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

hill
    Participant

Hi!

I tested it again but it’s still there…:(

How can i install the Update? I installed ‘Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades‘ but where should i now upload the .zip?

You have to upload it as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-theme/

hill
    Participant

OK, thanks! Update is done too! But we have still the same problem…

I’ve tested Safari, Firefox and Opera on iPhone… In Opera it’s working fine but in Safari and Firefox we have the problem.

Are you using latest versions of safari and firefox browsers?

Could you please test it by using the browser in private/incognito mode?

hill
    Participant

Yes i’m using both in latest version and it’s still there in private mode too…

It’s a weird issue and I am not sure why this is happening.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also please try temporarily using the same slider on any other page of your site and test whether it works fine.

hill
    Participant

The problem is still there even all other plugins are turned off…:( But no, the problem is not there when i insert exactly the same slider on another side… But it’s there on all three languages HOME sides.

I couldn’t confirm the issue on your site.

Could you please test it again and share me some more screenshots of the issue containing whole screen?

hill
    Participant

Hi!

Now we have the problem on Safari and Firefox on Desktop too…:(

Attached you find some screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please disable the Yellow Pencil Editor plugin on your site to troublehsoot the issue and you also test it again after disabling it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)