White overlay on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White overlay on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White overlay on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
  • hill
    Participant

OK, without the Yellow Pencil it seems to be solved on desktop but it’s still there on mobile phones but not always. I don’t know how to reproduce it but please try on mobile by yourself and refresh the site a few times – sometimes it’s there, sometimes not…

I have tested it on my mobile many times but couldn’t reproduce the issue.

Please deactivate all plugins on your site except Unyson plugin, Slider Revolution plugin and WpBakery page builder plugin then test it.

hill
    Participant

We tested again. And like i wrote before it’s the same this time. It then seems to work on desktop but the problem is still there on mobile phones. We tested with four different iPhones…

It’s a really weird and tricky issue that is hard to troubleshoot as we couldn’t reproduce it.

The problem is still there even all other plugins are turned off…:( But no, the problem is not there when i insert exactly the same slider on another side… But it’s there on all three languages HOME sides.

You said this before that the same slider works fine on other pages but not on home page so it seems something is specific to the homepage causing the issue.

Please try removing all content and elements from your site homepage except the slider to test which one is causing the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)