WP Bakery Version 6.9

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery Version 6.9

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery Version 6.9

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • VandyM
    Participant

I don’t seem to be able to update to this version, and am getting a message that it should be updated through the theme.

Is Jevelin likely to provide this update at any stage soon?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We just added the WPBakery page builder update to the latest version, available here:

Please login to access this file

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Shufflehound.

VandyM
    Participant

I’ve got the latest version installed – and it says it is 5.3.1. This one doesn’t come with a zip file so I can’t install it on my website – non-techie here.

Any thoughts?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Any ideas when did you update to the 5.3.1 version?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

VandyM
    Participant

I’m afraid I don’t have the exact date, but it would have been when the alert came out. My dashboard says all my themes are up to date.
    However, I still get the message that I need to update WP Bakery to 6.9 because mine is at 6.8 – and yet I get an error message every time I try to do that update because it’s meant to be embedded in the theme.

Shufflehound

We were asking because, we released the final 5.3.1 version just on the last week. Previously we had multiple beta versions with partial functionality. We added a screenshot bellow, where you can make sure that you have the functionality needed.

If you have the update included the please go to to Jevelin > Install Plugins page and there should be update waiting for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

VandyM
    Participant

Thank you! Yes, it was there. All sorted now

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)