WPBakery Builder does not edit in real time

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Builder does not edit in real time

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Builder does not edit in real time

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • rmurrayFDS
    Participant

Ever since I changed themes to Jevelin, when I want to add a row or element on the WPBakery front end builder, nothing shows up. The elements only populate when I hit update, preview the page and then go back into the front end builder, then I can finally see the element and edit it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @rmurrayFDS,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using the paid version of WPBakery or the plugin bundled with the theme?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

rmurrayFDS
    Participant

I’m using the paid version of WPBakery.

https://www.yournextfence.com/staging/wp-admin

rmurrayFDS
    Participant

Downgrading to v6-0-2 doesn’t solve the issue

I logged into your shared site and saw this is happening because of the errors occurring on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Could you please test whether it works fine using Twenty Seventeen theme on your site?

Attachments:

rmurrayFDS
    Participant

I disabled every plugin except Unyson and WBbakery Page Builder and that didn’t solve the issue. When I installed the Twenty Nineteen theme everything worked fine.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the Atutomptize Cache that you are using on your shared site.

It is dispalying 500 Internal Server Error which you can resolve as described in the following page.

http://freewptp.com/fix-wordpress-issue-internal-server-error/

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)