Yellow pencil changes not saved

Home Forums Gillion Theme Yellow pencil changes not saved

Home Forums Gillion Theme Yellow pencil changes not saved

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • lalitbhamare
    Participant
    1. After the theme update, the Yellowpencil editor and WPBakery editor have stopped working with Google chrome.
    2. So I used firefox to make changes in the responsive layout for one of the elements on my page for literally hours.
    3. The changes when made on firefox in edit mode look good but when you close the yellow pencil editor and check the page on other browsers or screen sizes, nothing changes.
    4. Can someone please help me and tell me how can I show a simple row of images that would be properly shown on mobiles too?

I have come to my wit’s end having to make so many changes repeatedly because of these issues, plugin compatibilities, and stuff.

I hope this hassle will stop someday and I can use the theme without trouble?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @lalitbhamare,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site using Yellowpencil editor & WPBakery editor and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Gillion theme.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and plugins.

The slider displays fine for me on mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)