Blank page when adding a new page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blank page when adding a new page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blank page when adding a new page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • marka100
    Participant

Hi.

My WordPress was updated to the latest version. However, when I try an add a new page or a new blog post I get a blang page. Not sure how to resolve this. I tried disabling all the WordPress plugin, but the same result.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

marka100
    Participant

Thanks for info. I have upgraded and now using PHP 7.1. I have enabled debug and get the below when adding a new page or blog post. This is meaningless to me.

<div id=”wpwrap”>
    <div id=”wpcontent”>
    <div id=”wpbody” role=”main”>
    <div id=”wpbody-content”>
    <div class=”block-editor”>
    <div id=”editor” class=”block-editor__container hide-if-no-js”>
    <b>Notice</b>: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0.0! Usage of user levels is deprecated. Use capabilities instead. in <b>/home3/bosbzgpy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>4652</b>

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/home3/bosbzgpy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ltv-plugin/ltv-plugin.php</b> on line <b>51</b>

<b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>/home3/bosbzgpy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ltv-plugin/ltv-plugin.php</b> on line <b>51</b>

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/home3/bosbzgpy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ltv-plugin/ltv-plugin.php</b> on line <b>51</b>

<b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>/home3/bosbzgpy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ltv-plugin/ltv-plugin.php</b> on line <b>51</b>
    <div id=”wpwrap”>
    <div id=”wpcontent”>
    <div id=”wpbody” role=”main”>
    <div id=”wpbody-content”>
    <div class=”block-editor”>
    <h1 class=”screen-reader-text hide-if-no-js”>Add New Post</h1>
    <div id=”editor” class=”block-editor__container hide-if-no-js”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

marka100
    Participant

Bizarre when I use Google Chrome these pages are working. Is there a limitation with Gillion and Firefox?

No, there is no limitation with Gillion and Firefox.

I can see in your shared error message that the issue is caused by ltv-plugin that you are using on your site so try disabling it.

marka100
    Participant

I have already but it is still not working with Firefox. Works perfectly with Chrome.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)