Can't publish

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't publish

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't publish

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • vertpurple
    Participant

Hi, this is an urgent problem for me as I planned to publish my whole website this coming weekend.

I noticed recently that changes that I make on the WPBakery editor are not appearing when updating the site.

I have the newest versions of Jevelin and also the newest .PHP.

In the attached screenshot you can see where I have added an element, the icon boxes.

If  I update this page, I cannot see it when I ‘View site.’ I have noticed this with other Jevelin templates as well. The only thing that I can see when I view the site are images, not Jevelin templates or text. Please note that if I use the Front-end WPBakery editor I can  see the images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vertpurple
    Participant

It seems that if we disable animation, we can add things and publish, but we want the animation to remain, such as for the icon boxes or the Revolution Slider.

Hi @vertpurple,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see some numbers are displaying in your shared screenshot as shown in the attached screenshot which may be causing the issue.

It seems that if we disable animation, we can add things and publish, but we want the animation to remain, such as for the icon boxes or the Revolution Slider.

I am not sure which animation you are referring to so could you please describe it?

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vertpurple
    Participant

Hi,

My site isn’t published yet, but if you can send me an email I can send you my log in credentials. Or perhaps there is another way you can think of?

Regarding animation, certain Jevelin templates have animation, such as Icon Boxes. They ‘they float in’ upon loading. We found out that if we disable the animation on the templates, then what we publish can be seen, but if we do not disable the animation, then changes cannot be made.

I don’t believe that the slug is the issue. We created a new slug just called home-new and it is the same problem.

I will also say that this problem just started recently, so perhaps it is related to another plugin? These are the plugins that we have installed

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Shufflehound.

Yes, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

vertpurple
    Participant

Hi, we will do this, but can you also tell me how you could help by looking at the site if this fails? We really are in a hurry. Would I be able to send you temporary access to my site?  If so, to which email address?

Sure, I will help you If it is not plugin conflict so please check for plugin conflict as described above.

You can temporarily share your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)” or sending on the email ID [email protected]

vertpurple
    Participant

Hi, I believe that this situation has been resolved, but I have a new question:

Would you mind telling me if there is a WordPress plugin that allows hover-text within an icon box on Jevelin? On our home page we would like to be able to hover over (?) or (i) to get more information about different words but we are having trouble finding a plugin that works within an icon box.

Dan Buck

Hi, I believe that this situation has been resolved, but I have a new question:

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Would you mind telling me if there is a WordPress plugin that allows hover-text within an icon box on Jevelin? On our home page we would like to be able to hover over (?) or (i) to get more information about different words but we are having trouble finding a plugin that works within an icon box.

I don’t know any plugin but you can search it on the below page or consider developing custom code to achieve this.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/icon+box/

vertpurple
    Participant

Hi…

On my home page I am using icon boxes, as you can see here:

https://www.littlenewsears.com

When I look at this same page on my Android phone, the second box has the wrong size for the phone…it is much too big. The actual image sizes, however, are identical. Can this be fixed? It doesn’t look good on the phone.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)